Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Billy's first Blog

As this is  my first time ever to blog, I must thank Miss Cathy for leading  my into  the internet by-ways.  I have only been able to understand  how to email  and post on FB before this.   Please bear or bare with me as I follow the  unseemingly unlit paths in the next few days.  Should anyone  feel like passing on some of the tricks of  blogging, please feel free to pass on  a few good tips to this old man.

   Meanwhile:
       Japans nuclear  problem has now  been upgraded to a devastating problem, all persons have been withdrawn from reactors 1, 2,3 and four.  Four employees bodies remain inside from earlier explosions.   Reactor  1 is at  70% meltdown of  60 percent of active rods.   Reactor 3  is maintaining at 30  percent  of 50% of the active rods.  Question now stand of who is going to take  charge of the existing situation while 240,000 Japanese sit under a curtain of radioactive questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment